Country Music Central

 Post by Melina Scherer


                                          

                                                Photo by Melina Scherer


    When you walk into a swing dance bar you'll hear loud music, laughing, and bright neon lights. You might recognize the music or you might have no idea what is playing. At a country bar you will mainly hear classic country music, but at a country swing dance bar you will for sure hear some up-beat country music as well. I've discovered so many new artists and songs this way.

    When I invite people to go dancing with me, I always make sure I tell them to dress in their best country outfit and brace themselves for a lot of country music. I love a good country song and even better a country playlist. I have attached to this blog the country playlist I have made for music that is played at Dirty Dawgs ( the bar I mainly dance at). Some of my favorite songs to dance to are "Dancin' In The Country" by Tyler Hubbard. My favorite line dance is "I See Country" by Ian Munsick. 

    In general most of the music you will hear are very up beat and super fun to dance to. You don't need to know all the words. You should mainly be thinking about having a lot of fun and just vibing to the music. 



                                                                           Work Cited

    “The Best 52 Country Fast Dance Songs – Country Wedding Party Songs: All around Raleigh DJ.” All Around Raleigh DJ | You’re Gonna Need a Bigger Dance Floor!, 1 Mar. 2017, www.allaroundraleighdj.com/the-best-50-country-fast-dance-songs-country-party-songs/.

“If Dawgs Had a Playlist.” Spotify, open.spotify.com/playlist/5hsER7s61qE4ZItSNsy3PN. Accessed 6 Oct. 2023. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Not Get Scared

How to find dance partners

WELCOME!