Boots,Boots,Boots

 Blog by Melina Scherer


                                                               Photo by Melina Scherer


    When you are country line dancing or country swing dancing it is very important to be wearing the right type of boots. Yep, I said boots country boots in particular. Above are the three country boots I own, from left to right are going to be my Ariat squared toe hybrid bottom boots, Shyanne fashion squared toe leather bottom boots and my Ariat round toe rubber bottom boots. When it comes to picking your boot to dance in it can be hard.

    The reason I have these three boots, my rubber ones are great for anytime dressing up and I want more traction on the bottom of my boots. My fashion squared ones are great for dancing since they are all leather so its easy to spin in and they are fashionable. Lastly my newest pair my squared hybrid boot which is a leather bottom and a rubber bottom, these are easy to spin in and also gives me great traction I use these for almost anything. 

    When picking your boots out they are different than tennis shoes I suggest going to a store like Boot Barn where they can help you find a pair of boots that fit you just right!



https://www.coastalboot.com/blogs/news/114201411-tips-for-choosing-the-right-cowboy-boots

https://www.bootbarn.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Not Get Scared

How to find dance partners

WELCOME!