How to find dance partners

 Blog by Melina Scherer


                                                                   Photo By Melina Scherer 


    You may be asking how do I meet all the people and get dance partners? I asked myself the same question. I would walk into the bar and everyone around me has friends and I wondered if I could become "one of them" could be a good dancer or if I could make the amount of dance partners they have. I did eventually but I had to do a few things to do that. One was to know what was truly going on. That meant practicing everything, from how to do some of the basic line dances to how to even turn correctly with boots on and having the right kind of boots too which we will get to later. There is so much that goes into it and its almost like any sport. you have to be willing to practice and put effort into it. 

    When you find a dance hall and you then go forward with learning, remember a few things. One do not  give up, it takes a lot of practice and a lot of coordination to get it down.  Another is to trust the process, I say this because you have to trust yourself in ways that you might have not thought of. Such as one you might be rough at dancing at first and later on you will get better but again it takes practice. within all of this you also have to find a partner that also knows how to dance and they can help you. Just ask a person you seen on the dance floor and ask them to help you learn how to dance. They should be able to help you learn if they are any good at dancing. 

    It all starts by trying and asking for help and being motivated. You wont be like them unless you ask for help since they all started where you are too. They asked for help, you can too!

    


https://wolfandiron.com/blogs/feedthewolf/how-to-ask-a-girl-to-dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmHtSL7WcBY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Not Get Scared

WELCOME!