Do Not Get Scared

 Post by Melina Scherer

    
                                                                Photo by Melina Scherer


    Have you ever tried something new? Maybe your friend begged you to go somewhere with them and you were scared to try something new but you agreed to go? Did you end up LOVING it? The girls above in the picture felt the same. I had my birthday party at a swing dance bar recently and many of my friends had no idea what swing dancing was. By the end of the night they were so glad I introduced them to it. 

    We all should try something new every once in awhile if you ask me. I would not have discovered my love for swing dancing if I did not step outside of my comfort zone. I suggest you find a friend or two and try to go dancing too! Do not get discouraged, its fun and also great exercise but it takes practice. You may get asked by a guy or girl to dance, and even if you don't know them or if you do not know how to dance, you will have a blast dancing the night away! 

    Do not get scared to go out and dance. Dance like no one is watching you! You will have so much fun if you just relax and give yourself plenty of grace to learn. 




                                                            Work Cited 

“10 Reasons to Swing Dance.” 10 Reasons to Swing Dance, sophiebijjani.com/blogs/sophie-s-fortunes/posts/4576082/10-reasons-why-i-swing-dance. Accessed 6 Oct. 2023.

Sierra. “3 Reasons Why You Should Learn to Country Dance.” Dance Lessons in Mesa Arizona, Sierra https://dancefxstudios.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/dancefxstudios-logo.png, 19 Dec. 2016, dancefxstudios.com/dance-lessons-mesa-az/why-learn-to-country-dance/.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to find dance partners

WELCOME!