Tired of dancing the night away? POOL?

 Blog by Melina Scherer



    Sometimes we need a break from dancing the night away, I always love a good game of pool. I at least play one game every time I go unless the table is taken up. You do not have to be good be able to play. I like that because I am not good and I still enjoy it. However you do have to be good to win. 

    I like that my dance hall/ bar I go to dance at has pool tables so that if I need a break from playing I can go and play some pool with my friends or a stranger and become friends with them. You can meet new people by playing a game with a stranger or even find a dance partner with someone you meet at the pool table.

    I highly suggest trying to play pool or learning how to! 



https://blattbilliards.com/blogs/news/learn-how-to-play-pool-with-these-essentials

https://www.tribilliards.com/information/health-benefits-playing-pool.html#:~:text=The%20game%20of%20pool%20has,variations%20of%20pool%20is%20another.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Not Get Scared

How to find dance partners

WELCOME!